Join a growing brand
Rights of the Area Developer
The Area Developer is granted the right to open a pre-determined number of outlets in a certain geographic territory. Typically a schedule is provided as to how many units must be opened within a certain time period. Other Area Developer Franchise Owners may not operate in the assigned territory.
Responsibilities of an Area Developer
Since Area Developer Franchise Owners are responsible for financing each unit as it opens, they have a vested interest in ensuring that each unit is operated in the best possible manner.
As the outlets are being established, the Area Developer Franchise Owner typically employs support staff to operate each location. Eventually, the Area Developer Franchise Owner will oversee all the units at a higher, simpler level.
Advantages of Becoming an Area Developer
Galler as a Franchisor will assist the Area Developers by offering them all the tools that they require to run a successful operation.
This includes technical support, continuous training, and marketing tools. Galler also offer other services such as guidance in location selection.
The Area Development Agreement will run for ten years and be renewable at no additional cost (apart from legal fees) for a further ten years on the then current agreements. Every Area Developer Franchise Owner will be required to commit to opening a pre agreed number of units. Their role will be to develop each of these units to optimum levels, maintain the high professional standards set by Galler, and to maximise the Galler unit opening opportunity in their respective Area Development territories.
From marketing to unit operations, business administration to staff training and management, customer service to quality audits, the Area Developers must be willing to operate their business under the full business format system, and to adopt any new methods as they are introduced by the Franchisor. As part of a growing network, they must be a team player, be prepared to share experiences, and have a genuine desire to provide the very best service to their customers.
- Ready to participate as the full-time or principal operator of the business
- Meets minimum investment requirements and demonstrate solid credit history
- No experience necessary but previous Food and Beverage and management experience would be an advantage
Galler Support to Area Developer
- Site selection
- Provision of a professional and well-structured initial & ongoing training program.
- Architecture drawings
- Day to day help-line facility for advice on all aspects of the complete business method.
- Regular outlet visits in order to provide an opportunity for review, analysis, and advice and guidance.
- Pre-opening and post-opening support
- Regular communications to ensure the business progresses with mutual understanding on all points.
- Continual programme of research and development
- Marketing initiatives to keep the message fresh.
- Newsletters that will give recognition, motivation and information on all new developments and successes.
- Group meetings that will bring Area Developers together to exchange ideas and further business development.
- Regular analysis of the key performance indicators and advice and guidance on any necessary improvements.
- Business coaching and mentoring to help Area Developers maximize profits and reduce cost.
To learn more about the opportunity being offered and to give us information on yourself and your company, please fill out the application form below.